WHAT TO EXPECT
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW PATIENT FORM. PLEASE BRING THE COMPLETED FORM TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
REQUEST TO THE PATIENT
In order to provide the best possible treatment(s) and to ensure your safety, I request you:
• Inform me of all medications, supplements, herbs, pharmaceutical drugs, or special foods taken.
• Inform me of any treatments you are currently involved with.
• Fill out the “New Patient” forms as completely as possible, preferably before coming to your appointment.
• Inform me of anything new or different at each return visit.
• Inform me if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT,
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
• Eat a light meal or snack prior to your treatment (within a couple of hours) - avoid heavy meals, fasting or long periods since last meal or snack.
• Avoid alcohol or recreational drugs prior to the treatment.
• Please wear clothing that can be rolled up above the knee and elbow. Most treatments do not require the removal of clothing.
• Your first treatment is approximately 1.5 hours and involves an initial consultation in which a diagnosis is made and I determine which TCM treatments are right for you. The acupuncture needles will be retained about 20 – 30 minutes.
• Follow-up visits consist of a much shorter intake/diagnosis period before treatment and generally last for 1 hour.
• Everything concerning your treatment is kept confidential.
• Information is released ONLY by your written consent, or if required by certain circumstances, such as a court order or a life-threatening emergency situation.
• Protection of your privacy is mandated by law, by professional ethics, and by my personal integrity.
• Payment, by cash, check or credit card, is expected at the time of treatment.