WHAT TO EXPECT
In order to provide the best possible treatment(s) and to ensure your safety, I request you:
• Inform me of all medications, supplements, herbs, pharmaceutical drugs, or special foods taken.
• Inform me of any treatments you are currently involved with.
• Fill out the “New Patient” forms as completely as possible, preferably before coming to your appointment.
• Inform me of anything new or different at each return visit.
• Inform me if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT,
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
• Eat a light meal or snack prior to your treatment (within a couple of hours) - avoid heavy meals, fasting or long periods since last meal or snack.
• Avoid alcohol or recreational drugs prior to the treatment.
• Please wear clothing that can be rolled up above the knee and elbow. Most treatments do not require the removal of clothing.
• Your first treatment is approximately 1.5 hours and involves an initial consultation in which a diagnosis is made and I determine which TCM treatments are right for you. The acupuncture needles will be retained about 20 – 30 minutes.
• Follow-up visits consist of a much shorter intake/diagnosis period before treatment and generally last for 1 hour.
• Everything concerning your treatment is kept confidential.
• Information is released ONLY by your written consent, or if required by certain circumstances, such as a court order or a life-threatening emergency situation.
• Protection of your privacy is mandated by law, by professional ethics, and by my personal integrity.
• Payment, by cash, check or credit card, is expected at the time of treatment.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT HERE
Patients can book appointments, download paperwork, and make payments through this link.